Working at Heights (Harness Safety)Working at Heights Courses
The aim is to provide the knowledge and skills needed to work safely at height and use of fall arrest equipment.
- Legislation & Regulations around working at height
- Fall restraint
- Fall arrest
- Working at height hazard management
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage
- Selection and fitting of a harness
- Safe use of ladders
- Fall Dynamics
- Selecting fall arrest for working with MEWP’s
- Logging & maintenance of working at height equipment.
- Fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint
- Be capable of fitting a working at height helmet and fall arrest harness
- Be capable in the usage of basic fall arrest and restraint system.
This course can be delivered at a client company venue if required.
This Working At Height Training Course is designed for those whose work includes Working At Height as part of their duties, particularly anyone who regularly needs to wear a harness for fall arrest.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Working at Height Instruction and PPE Inspection
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment