Working at Height Instructor, Harness InspectorInstructor Courses
The aim is to provide the knowledge and skills required to deliver working at heights training in addition to carrying out detailed equipment inspections in line with Working at Height Regulations.
- Legislation & Regulations
- Fall Hazards
- Safe Systems of Work
- Work at Height equipment
- Fall Arrest & Restraint
- Capacity of Fall Arrest Equipment
- Emergencies at Height
- Equipment Care.
- Understand the legislation around working at heights
- Understand the three different work at height systems
- Understand & Calculate Fall Factors
- Know how Working at Height systems work and their limitations
- Instruct users in harness and lanyard practices
- Carry out detailed inspections on equipment.
This course is ideal for those that need to train others in working at height and carry out inspections on fall protection equipment in their workplace.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Working at Height Instruction and PPE Inspection
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment