Service of Tripod & WinchService of Confined Space Equipment
Tripods and Winches must be thoroughly inspected every 6 months (People carrying) or 12 months (Equipment carrying)
- Our competent staff will inspect tripods and winches in accordance with the manufacturing instructions
Inspection Steps for Tripod/Winch
If inspection or operation reveals a defective condition our service team will immediately and contact the customer for repair.
- All bolts and nuts must be securely attached.
- Check for missing, altered, or substituted bolts, nuts, locking detent pins or other parts.
- Inspect the tripod for signs of corrosion which may weaken or affect parts in their function.
- Check each leg to see that it can be telescoped in and out freely. Inspect legs for straightness.
- Ensure legs lock into place when tripod is erect.
- Check the feet on each leg; ensure they pivot and the rubber pad is in place.
- Check leg chain and connections; Ensure they are tight and undamaged, chain must be free of defects and hook must be in place and work properly.
- Check the head.
- Ensure the eye-bolt anchorage points are in place and are free from damage.
- Ensure the cable pulleys are clean and rotate freely
- Inspect the labels. Ensure all labels are present and fully legible.
Types of Tripods and Winches we inspect
We inspect each system component according to manufacturer's instructions.