QQI Train The Trainer (LEVEL 6)QQI Approved Courses
This very practical programme focuses on providing participants with the skills necessary to delivering training in the workplace. During the programme participants are given many opportunities to practice their training skills and receive individual feedback from the trainer to develop their competence.
- Understand the differences between training and education. Participants will review theories of training, adult learning and the approaches to evaluation.
- Understand the different skills, attributes and behaviours of an effective trainer looking at the learning environment, methodologies and group dynamics.
- Know about aspects of equality, diversity and disability legislation in order to recognise and implement support practices for all learners and to ensure inclusiveness.
- Identify the different levels of training evaluation available and know which to choose in the appropriate context.
- Develop the skills to competently review, analyse, choose, implement and demonstrate the design and delivery of a training intervention.
- Demonstrate the stages involved in preparing for successful training delivery such as setting objectives, learner activity, learner materials and any facilities.
- Deliver an effective training programme, using the skills, behaviours and practical application of the rules for delivering training.
- Possess the skills to provide effective feedback using an appropriate feedback model and can adjust the trainer style to adapt to the individual.
- Design evaluation tools, techniques and approaches to determine if training needs were met and any business objectives fulfilled.
- Conduct a training evaluation process and write an evaluation report showing evidence of planning, data collection, effects of training, cost analysis and ROI.
Candidates are advised that this course involves preparation of a presentation and assignment/project.
All those who are involved in training delivery and who want to develop their skills, style and confidence.
Upon successful completion, delegates will be awarded a QQI Level 6 Certificate.