QQI Safety Representative Course (Level 5)QQI Approved Courses
The aim of this course is to outline the roles and functions of a Health and Safety Representative.
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Role and Function of the Safety Representative
- The role of the Safety Representative in Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment at work
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
- The role of the Safety Representative in completing accident investigations and implementing preventative strategies
- Active and Reactive Monitoring
- Effective Communication Skills
- Safety Statement
- Assessment Test and Course De-Brief.
Candidates are advised that this course involves preparation of a presentation and assignment/project.
This course is ideal for those who are selected to be workplace Safety Representatives in line with legislation.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health & Safety Representation.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Project (50%)
- Examination – Theory (30%)
- Skills Demonstration (20%)