PSDP/PSCS Contractor RoleSafety & Construction Management
Provide a detailed understanding of the role of the Project Supervisors for both Design and Construction Stage.
- Legislation & Duties
- Safety Management System
- Safety & Health Plans
- Statutory Forms
- Temporary Works
- The Safety File
- Define and understand the role, responsibilities and liabilities of duty holders
- Evaluate and understand key definitions
- Explain the role of the Project Safety File
- Understand the importance of statutory forms and notifications surrounding various construction activities
- Be familiar with all up to date legal requirements relating to construction projects.
Candidates are advised that this course involves group workshop activities.
This course is ideal for those that wishes to gain knowledge and build competency in construction safety.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland certificate in PSDP/PSCS Contractor Role.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment