PSDP ServicesPSDP Services
Holland Safety have extensive experience in construction health and safety and can work with you to fulfil your safety, health and welfare responsibilities as whether the project is big or small with our PSDP services.
Project Supervisor for Design Stage (PSDP) is a role that must be fulfilled at the design stage of construction projects in Ireland in compliance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 which provides that a PSDP is legally obligated to complete a number of duties with regard to safety, health and welfare such as identifying potential hazards and promoting safety in the project design, and prepare a written Preliminary Health and Safety Plan and where necessary appoint a Safety Advisor.
While previously legislation from 2006 excluded those working on domestic building projects, all construction work on a domestic house which meets these criteria is included in the 2013 Regulations and have the same legal obligations under the safety, health and welfare legislation.
- Development of the Preliminary Health and Safety Plans
- Identification and Assessment of on-site hazards
- Communicate and monitor safety management with regard to sub-contractors
- Initiate and maintain a Project Safety file
- Complete all legally required notifications
- Co-ordinate Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Issue required directives to the Project Supervisor (Construction Stage), Contractors and others.
Advantages of our PSDP Services:
- Full compliance with legal obligations
- Reduces risk of costly claims and prosecution
- Improve efficiency and reduce risk of accidents
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss your workplace’s audit needs or would like more information, you can speak to one of our consultants by calling our office at 01 401 9600 or by sending a Quick Enquiry using the form above.