Ladder SafetyWorking at Heights Courses
The aim of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to use ladders and step ladders safely in the workplace.
- Legislation Governing Working at Heights
- Selecting Ladders
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Use of Ladders
- Openings / Edge Protection
- Roof Work / Fragile surfaces
- Care & Storage of the Ladders.
- Know when a ladder is suitable for the task
- Select appropriate ladder for the task
- Inspect ladders and step ladders for damage
- Correctly locate and safely use the ladder.
Candidates are advised to bring standard PPE to this course (hard hat, safety boots, hi vis vest).
Any operators, supervisors or managers, who use or supervise the use of ladders in their place of work.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Ladder Safety.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment
- Practical Assessment