First Aid ResponseFirst Aid Courses
The aim of our First Aid Response course is to prove a highly confident First Aiders with the knowledge and skills to provide care until arrival of emergency services.
- Ability to recognise and asses the causes and effects of sudden illness or injury in a pre-hospital environment before calling for a medical service.
- Document and report actions taken while managing such incident and during handover to emergency medical service.
- Present personal skills including composure, competence and self-confidence while understanding their limitations.
- Provide pre-hospital First Aid Response in a wide range of environments including home and recreational settings.
Operatives, line managers or supervisors, or persons involved in ensuring health and safety that may be required to provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life and minimising injuries.
- Patient Assessment
- First Aid in the workplace
- Cardiac First Response (CPR & AED, Choking & Stroke)
- Incident Procedure
- Injury Management & Shock (Bleeding, Bone Injuries, Sprains, Strains & Dislocations, Shock)
- Burns and Electrical Injury Care
All successful participants will receive a PHEEC cert in First Aid Response.