Fire Warden InstructorInstructor Courses
Fire Warden Instructors Course is designed for participants who want to become a Fire Warden Trainer. Our team of experienced Instructors delivering this course make it realistic and memorable for the participants. The course enables delagates to meet the training requirements of both the “1981 Fire Services Act” and “Regulation 9 of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005″.
- In their duties as fire wardens
- To understand the chemistry of fire
- To identify basic fire hazards in the workplace
- To carry out emergency evacuation drills
- To assist in the management of emergency evacuations
- To understand the different evacuation models
- Select and use the appropriate firefighting equipment to deal with an undeveloped fire.
- Fire Science
- Development the fire, smoke and small travel
- Fire prevention
- Classes of fire
- The selection and use of fire extinguishers
- Participants will then be trained in the use of extinguishers
- Pre–fire/fire/post fire duties of the Fire Warden
- Understanding people’s behaviour in relation to fire
- Emergency plans and evacuation procedures
- Emergency lights (overview of general maintenance requirements)
- Fire extinguishers (overview of general maintenance requirements & the functions of)
- Fire alarms (overview of general maintenance requirements)
- Passive fire protection
- Active fire protection
- Running a Fire Warden Course
This course can be delivered as a public course in our premises or ‘on site’, anywhere in Ireland and the course is tailored to ensure the content is relevant for the participants and their work environment.
Ideal for those that need to train others in Fire Training within the organisation or those involve in training on consultative basis.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Operation of Fire Warden Instructor.