Fire Extinguisher TrainingFire, Pesticides & Chemical Courses
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills to enable them to safely react in the event of a fire, and in the selection and use an appropriate fire extinguisher.
- Legislation on Fire Safety
- Fire and the Fire Triangle
- Development and spread of fire
- Action in the event of fire
- Means of raising alarm
- Means of summoning the fire brigade
- Action on hearing the fire alarm
- Evacuation procedures
- Practical in the use of a variety of fire extinguishers.
- Describe the chemistry of fire
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Follow evacuation procedures
- Select and use appropriate firefighting equipment.
This course can be delivered at a client company venue. The requirements for the course are Fire Extinguishers (Foam and CO2).
This course is ideal for any person who may need to deal with a fire in the workplace.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Fire Safety Awareness which is valid for 3 years.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment (50%)
- Practical Assessment (50%)