Environmental AuditsAudit Services
All industrial processes will have some effect on the environment. Frequently issues may arise such as noise audible outside the site boundary, oil leaks to the ground, or emissions to air. It is therefore helpful to have an independent assessment of what are the significant environmental effects of a site and whether legislation is being breached before it becomes a problem for your business.
Holland Safety offers environmental audits to assess your environmental credentials and ensure that national and international environmental regulations are being met. Our wide range of audit, verification and testing services will help you to minimise your environmental impact and improve your sustainability performance.
- Review your existing environmental management system and documentation.
- Meet and interview key personnel.
- Inspection to ensure compliance with environmental health and safety legislation and best practice.
- Preparation of a detailed report with recommendations in order to ensure compliance.
The advantages of an environment audit are numerous, including:
- Ensuring compliance with legislation
- More efficient use of resources
- Savings on unnecessary waste
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss your workplace’s audit needs or would like more information, you can speak to one of our consultants by calling our office at 01 401 9600 or by sending a Quick Enquiry using the form above.