CSCS Mobile Alloy Tower Scaffold (experienced operatives)Construction & CSCS Courses
To give participants the skills knowledge and attitude which will enable them to erect Mobile Tower Scaffolding in a safe manner in accordance with the statuary regulations and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Safety Legislation
- Working at Height
- Fall Protection
- Types of Aluminium Towers
- Understanding Dangerous Situations
- Erecting a Mobile Tower
- Working on Mobile Tower’s Safely
- Examination and Assessment
- List the relevant legislation
- Describe the types of Aluminium Towers
- Explain the hazards of Working at Height
- Understand dangerous situations on site
- Erect and maintain a Mobile Alloy Tower
- Working safely on Mobile Alloy Towers
Inexperienced operatives must complete 2 days training.
Any person who uses Mobile Alloy Tower scaffolds during the course of their work.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a SOLAS Certificate and Card in Mobile Alloy Tower.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment
- Practical Assessment