Chemical AwarenessFire, Pesticides & Chemical Courses
This course is aimed toward any individual who would have the potential of being exposed to chemicals in the workplace.
- Legislation & employer / employee duties
- Hazards involved in handling chemicals
- Warning symbols & relevant warning labels
- Material Safety Data Sheet ( MSDS)
- Route of entry of chemicals.
- Identify chemicals seen at work
- Understand procedures for chemical spill emergencies
- Understand how to dispose of chemicals safely
- Explain decontamination procedures.
This course can be delivered at a client company venue if required.
Anyone who works with or around chemicals.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Chemical Awareness which is valid for 3 years.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment