Office for Government Procurement
Holland TCS is THE Single Supplier UNDER THE OGP Framework for National Health and Safety Training, Consultancy and Advisory Services” TO PROVIDE QQI Level 5 Award Occupational First Aid (including defibrillator use) Training.
The aim of this course is to allow delegates to gain an understanding of the responsibilities of the occupational first aider and be able to provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life or minimising the consequences of injury until discharge or the arrival of medical assistance.
• First aid in a workplace
• Patient assessment
• Respiratory emergencies.
• Cardiac First Response: includes Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
• Wounds and bleeding
• Altered levels of consciousness.
• Musculoskeletal injuries
• Burns and scalds, chemicals, electric shock.
• Carry a patient assessment
• Carry out Respiratory emergencies
• Will be able to carry out Cardiac First Response and use a Defibrillator
• Attend to wounds and bleeding
• Care for musculoskeletal injuries, and treat burns, scalds, chemicals and electric shock.
For more information in relation to the Course please click here.
Training cam be held nationally and all departments can partner up to become more cost effective for your budget.